Camp Bled has been operating since 1950, and lies approximately 150 meters on the western side of Lake Bled. The main advantage of camp Bled is its idyllic location and the fact that it’s just a short distance from the centre of the city. Since 2010 Camp Bled also offers so-called forest villas for rent. The camp is open from early April to mid-October and during the Christmas and New Year holidays.
Camp Bled belongs in the category of the best camps in Slovenia (it has five stars!). There are almost 300 landscaped camping pitches, which have their own electricity supply, and a part of the camp is designed exclusively for tents. The majority of Camp Bled is on a grassy surface. Decoration of the toilets in the camp is modern and guests can also acquire a station for motor homes.
Camp Bled guests can sleep in wooden ‘glamping’ houses, which are named ‘Forest Villas’. These houses are designed for two people. You can also choose to have your breakfast and dinner brought to the site. The houses are furnished with bed and have a rear wall made out of glass, which enables the guests to have a direct view of the beautiful surrounding nature. Glamping houses have heating so they can be rented on colder days. It is also possible to hire a private bathroom.
- 5-star camp which is well kept
- Idyllic location on the banks of the beautiful Lake Bled
- Suitable for tents, campers and caravans
- Toilets cleaned to a high standard
- Great lakeside bar
- Well-stocked shop
- Superb location with stunning views
- Free Wi-Fi
- Nearby grocery story Lidl is a big shop for familiar items.
- Restaurant Labod in cesta svobode by the bus station has a fabulous view over the lake and an excellent 3-course lunch for only €12.50.
- Veslaški Rowing Centre of the bank of the lake serves amazing hot chocolate.
- The flat footpath around the lake makes for a pleasant excursion.