Lake Bled just might be the most iconic and photogenic place in Slovenia. We believe this place must be on your bucket list, even lonely
Did you know Julian Alps were choosen by lonely planet as one of the TOP 10 regions to visit in 2018?
We’ve put together a short 3-day pre-winter gateway to Lake Bled (flight, accommodation and the airport shuttle transfer). Prices start at €107 (£94/$124) per adult.
- Thu 16 Nov – Sun 19 Nov from €54/£47/$62 pp
- Tue 21 Nov – Sat 25 Nov from €46/£40/$53 pp
- Sat 25 Nov – Tue 28 Nov from €51/£45/$59 pp
- Hostel (e.g. Castle Hostel – Bled)
Dorm from €10.99 ($12.75/£9.77) – price per night
Privates from €20.99 ($24.36/£18.56) – price per night
4-star hotel (e.g. Hotel Kompas) from €83 ($96/£73) per night
Transport from the Airport LJU
We have partnered up with a lowcost shuttle service GoOpti that is worldwide known and can take you directly to your hotel in Bled. The airport is located just 36 km from Bled. The average shuttle price is around €13 ($15/£11)
- Travel duration: 3 nights
- Departures in November
- Example date: 16/11 – 19/11 2017
- Example flights from London (Luton) to Ljubljana (LJU)
This trip is flexible, there are other, alternative dates available for a weekend gateway after our example dates. Just use our green search button and you will find all the aditional details or more dates.